Wednesday 4 March 2015

A (Rather Large) Topshop Haul







I've been having a huge clear out of my wardrobe recently because my style has changed completely. So of course, all the clothes that have been sold or hauled off to the charity shop need to be replaced and I couldn't think of a better place to go for basics than Topshop. I've decided to just stick to plain, basic colours because I just can't deal with bright patterns - they stress me out too much. 


The first thing I decided to go for were these ribbed high neck tops and, as you can see, I couldn't buy just one. I had to buy three. To justify myself though (there's going to be a lot of justifying going on in this post), these tops are so versatile - I wear them to college, but you could also dress them up and wear them 'out out' if you really wanted to! I've also been loving these cropped tees with the contrast trim, they're so pretty and I've already had to stop myself from buying another one in different colours. Again, these are perfect just to wear to college with some high waisted jeans in attempt to make it look like I've actually made an effort.



More things I've bought in bulk (embarrassing that I can't just buy one colour and leave it at that) are these long-sleeved ribbed crop tops. I got the khaki and camel coloured ones, my favourite colours to wear, and although these are slightly pricy at £26 each they are so so so so worth it. The quality of these tops are amazing, they're quite thick and are quite jumper-ish but I'll definitely still wear them throughout the summer because I am absolutely obsessed!



And last but definitely not least is this absolutely beautiful camel coloured trench-coat. I saw this in store about three weeks ago, but didn't buy it because of its price tag (£80). But then, of course, nothing haunts you like the things you didn't buy. So I went back last week and the last one they had left in store was my size so naturally, I snatched it and sprinted to the counter. I can't seem to find this anywhere online, I don't know if I'm searching for the wrong thing or maybe it's sold out everywhere (sorry), but if you are able to get your hands on this then I definitely would - I don't think I could be more in love with this coat! 



I hope I haven't been too judged for this haul, but in my defense I've sold most of my wardrobe and in desperate need for some new basics. What have you been buying recently?


1 comment:

  1. Such a great haul. I really want a nice loose trench coat!

    Would love if you check out my blog!
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete